Before booking your place at Ypsicamping, please read carefully the information below.
Welcome to Ypsicamping!
Ypsicamping is the best choice to experience the Ypsigrock Festival in the best possible way, spending a very small budget. If you plan to camp at Ypsicamping during Ypsigrock, you must purchase an Ypsicamping Pass.
Ypsicamping is located inside the Madonie Park in a fantastic equipped area in the middle of a wonderful pine forest in the woods. The scenic beauty of this camping area is such as to have it preferred to other closer areas: the campsite is located about 6.5 km from the concert areas. Directly in contact with nature, in a picturesque corner of the Madonie, you can spend your days relaxing and listening to good music: the nights are animated by fantastic live sets and dj sets, and in the early morning returns to absolute peace, waiting for the afternoon live sets.
Access to the camping area is reserved ONLY for those who have made booking online at our e-shop. You cannot book a site in person. Before booking, you should know that:
- If you plan to camp at Ypsicamping during Ypsigrock, you must purchase an Ypsicamping Pass.
- The Ypsicamping Pass grants access ONLY to the camping area from Thursday, 10 August 2023, until the morning of Monday, 14 August 2023.
- Booking costs €45/person (adult and +13yrs)
- The fee is fixed per person and DOES NOT depend on the number of nights you reserve (for example, a 1-night stay or a 4-night stay would both cost €45/person). Thus the price of the Ypsicamping Pass does not change if you arrive Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
- Children and youth from 0-13 years old stay free at Ypsicamping, but they must be accompanied by a paying adult for the entire duration of their stay; in addition, you must book a free ticket for each child or youth through our e-store.
- The Ypsicamping Pass DOES NOT include entrance to the festival, for which you must purchase a separate festival pass on DICE.
- There is a limited number of campsites available, so if you are interested in staying at Ypsicamping, we advise you to book well in advance.
- A limited number of camping packages (including the Ypsicamping Pass and a pre-pitched tent) are available
- There is a paid camping shuttle service that connects Ypsicamping to Castelbuono downtown
- Online reservations for Ypsicamping 2023 will be open until 15:00 on 9 August 2023 (unless previously sold out) and it will not be possible to book on site.
How to book
You can buy your Ypsicamping Pass and book a tent spot at our campsite, online only. Please see the “Ypsicamping 2023 collection” on our online shop, where, you can find the Ypsicamping Passes, a limited number of camping packages (including the Ypsicamping Pass and a pre-pitched tent) and subscriptions to the camping shuttle service that connects our campsite to Castelbuono downtown.
– Bring warm clothes for camping, winds topper, poncho raincoat (umbrellas are not allowed in the concert areas) and boots in case of rain. Also a flashlight or a torch LED Light would be very useful.
– It is strictly forbidden to light fires.
– Keep strictly clean your tent area.
– Never bring multifunction or pocket knives outside the camping
– It is strictly forbidden to use drugs: controls are very strict.
– Take care of the park: set always good examples of civic sense.
– It is prohibited to bring dogs. Only guide dogs are allowed at the campsite.
– Your freedom ends where another person’s freedom begins.
How to reach the camping area by your own car – To reach the camping by car you have to get to Castelbuono on the SS286 state road. Continue straight for about 1.5 km. Turn right towards the village of San Guglielmo. Continue straight for about 6.5 Km. Driving directions “Ypsicamping” will guide you at every crossroads.
Do you want to leave your car at home or you don’t want to drive? No problem! A shuttle bus service connects Castelbuono downtown to the Ypsicamping parking area. A single ride costs 3€, but there is also a subscription to the shuttle service, personal and not transferable, and it costs 10€ for unlimited rides from 4 August to 8 August. This “Camping Shuttle Bus Service subscription” can be purchased online here (it can also be purchased on site as well). Those who purchase the camping shuttle pass will receive a camping shuttle bus wristband, it’s personal and non-transferable.
The line A of the shuttle service connects Castelbuono downtown to Ypsicamping (from the bus stop line SAIS and AST to / from Palermo and from / to the railway station of Cefalù).
Line B of the shuttle service connects Castelbuono downtown to Ypsicamping, at the bus stop “Ponte Secco”, in the hours before and after the live shows.
TENT CAMPING – Ypsicamping Pass
(this ticket DOES NOT INCLUDE entrance to the festival)
YPSICAMPING PASSES NOW AVAILABLE
Camping with your friends or alone at Ypsicamping is an exciting experience. Relive the pleasure of a holiday, eating, dancing and sleeping in the middle of uncontaminated nature, surrounded by woods: wake up with the birds chirping, cicadas chirp and with the smell of the pine-trees perfume. At Ypsicamping you can create good neighborly relations, having fun while respecting the spaces and rules. You can bring your own tent and come to camp at Ypsicamping, after buying an Ypsicamping Pass. Tent camping spots will be assigned according to the size of your tent (and how many people it contains). Each person staying overnight inside of your tent must have a Camping Pass. You can’t buy the Camping Pass once you arrive at the campground. Choose the tent of the right size for the number of people placed there. Living in a tent for a few days may mean sacrificing some comfort for a direct contact with nature. Nevertheless camping with a touch of glamour is possible, just to keep your stay organized 🙂 Ypsicamping is a real camping, an outdoor adventure in an amazing location. If you want to get the full Ypsigrock Festival experience with other people in a small corner of paradise in a warm and friendly atmosphere, well, Ypsicamping is the place for you.
PRE-PITCHED TENT CAMPING – Camping Packages (Ypsicamping Pass + Pre-pitched tent)
(these packages DON’T INCLUDE entrance to the festival)
CAMPING PACKAGES NOW AVAILABLE
If you don’t have a tent for camping, if you have it but you can’t carry it with you on your journey to get to Castelbuono, or simply you don’t want to set up your tent just arrived, no problem! You can book a pre-pitched tent included in our camping packages.
A limited number of the following Camping Packages are available:
– 1 Ypsicamping Pass + a pre-pitched tent for 1 person – total price: 105€
– 2 Ypsicamping Pass + a pre-pitched tent for 2 people (any children under 13 in addition to the booking are to be reported as indicated below) – total price: 200€
– 3 Ypsicamping Pass + a pre-pitched tent for 3 people (any children under 13 in addition to the booking are to be reported as indicated below) – total price: 300€
The prices are fixed and DO NOT depend on the number of nights you reserve. Thus the price of the Camping Package does not change if you arrive Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
The Ypsicamping Pass included in our Camping Packages DOES NOT include entrance to the festival, for which you must purchase a separate festival pass on DICE.
At the reception area each Ypsicamping Pass comes with a corresponding wristband. You will be accompanied to the pre-pitched tent you’ve booked. At this point you just have to roll out your sleeping bag, make yourself comfortable and enjoy the Ypsicamping!
PLEASE READ ALSO OUR CAMPING BOOKING GUIDE BEFORE PURCHASING.